You are here:
Thule Hull-a-Port 835101
The space-saving and easy to load kayak carrier. RRP $269.00
Please note that all prices exclude freight and fitting charges.
- Stable, space-saving design due to the angled shape of the carrier.
- Sturdy straps keep the kayak firmly secured.
- Pads with extremely thick felt layer to protect the hull of the kayak.
- A rubber pad around the strap buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport.
- Easy and stable mounting system.
- 45kg load rating.
- 855XT bow and stern tie-downs should always be used in conjunction when carrying a kayak. RRP $82.00. https://www.thule.com.au/products/water-sport-carriers/thule-quickdraw-855xt/
|Load capacity Water Crafts||1 kayak up to 45kg|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle|
|Length of strap (cm)||2 x 275cm|
|Fits Thule Wing Bars|
|Fits Thule Aero Bars|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge Bars|
|Fits Thule Square Bars|
|Fits Rola Sports Bars|
|Fits Prorack Whisp Bars|
|Fits Rola RBU series (universal T-track)|
|Fits Thule Professional Bars||use fit kit 881000, RRP $55.00|
|Fits Thule Slide Bars||use fit kit 881000, RRP $55.00|
|Fits RAB/Rhino Sportz Bars||use fit kit FK835-1R, RRP $15.00|
|Fits Rhino Commercial Bars||use fit kit FK835-1R, RRP $15.00|
|Lockable||To lock the kayak to the Roof Racks, please use cable lock 538XT, RRP $89.00|
|Miscellaneous||The 835101 wraps around the bar profile. Can be fitted into the T-Slot on the WingBar and AeroBar by using fitting kit 881000.|
|Factory rack mounting hardware included|