You are here:
Thule 887XT Slipstream
Premium load-assist carrier supports 50% of the kayaks weight with it's sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the vehicle for easier loading and unloading and improved vehicle protection. RRP $669.00
Please note that all prices exclude freight and fitting charges.
- Sliding roller extends out beyond the back of the vehicle and supports up to 34kg’s, 91cm kayak width and 50% of the kayak’s weight for easier loading and unloading.
- Pivoting saddles automatically conform to nearly every kayak shape and size for secure transportation.
- Double-coated, corrosion resistant steel designed for long-term use.
- 4-touchpoints of padded support conform to the hull for added protection.
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload.
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle.
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak.
- Length of unit 178cm.
- Kayak cradels lengthways apart 145cm.
- Width of base unit 59cm.
- Primary watercraft: Kayak.
- 34kg load rating.
|Load capacity Water Crafts||1 kayak|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle|
|Length of strap (cm)||2 x 400cm|
|Fits Thule Wing Bars|
|Fits Thule Aero Bars|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge Bars|
|Fits Thule Square Bars|
|Fits RAB/Rhino Sportz Bars|
|Fits Rola Sports Bars|
|Fits Prorack Whisp Bars|
|Fits Rola RBU series (universal T-track)|
|Fits Thule Professional Bars||use kit FK887XTR, RRP $30.00|
|Fits Thule Slide Bars||No fit|
|Fits Rhino Commercial Bars||use kit FK887XTR, RRP $30.00|
|Factory rack mounting hardware included|
|Load Assist Feature|