You are here:
Thule CS-10 060 to 103
The only snow chain with automatic removing system. RRP from $269.00
Please note that all prices exclude freight and fitting charges.
- Please click on this link to see what snow chain will fit your car
Please click on this link to see our snow chain tyre size listing https://www.thule.com.au/thule-australia-snow-chains-catalogue.php
- 10 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance.
- External quick release system: remove the snow chain by pulling on the special device.
- Self-tensioning system: just one stop to fit the chain.
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain.
- Asymmetrical diamond pattern chain with icebreaker reinforcements – the best grip on snow and ice.
- Anti-scratch nylon bumpers protecting alloy wheels (optional application).
- Innovative design and unique color-coded assembling points.
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TÜV.
- CS10-060 to CS10-080, RRP $269.00
- CS10-090 to CS10-103, RRP $319.00
- Prices exclude test fitting & freight charges, please consult with the dealer for final price.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Before installing and using the snow chains, please read your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet provided by the manufacturer carefully: most manufacturers provide indications on whether and how to use snow chains.
Thule will not be responsible for any damage to property and/or people and/or animals caused by improper use of the snow chains, or for use that that does not comply with instructions in your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet.
While Thule has made every effort to ensure its snow chains are appropriate for use on vehicles as recommended, manufacturers may have a contrary view or change vehicle specifications without advising Thule. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to ensure that use of snow chains is appropriate and acceptable for their vehicle. Thule will not be liable for use of snow chains in ways not expressly permitted by Thule and the vehicle manufacturer.