You are here:
Thule XG12 Pro 230 only
The best self tensioning chain for SUV, Commercial Vehicles and Motorhomes. RRP from $359.00
- Please click on this link to see what snow chain will fit your car
Please click on this link to see our snow chain tyre size listing https://www.thule.com.au/thule-australia-snow-chains-catalogue.php
- 12 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance.
- Self-tensioning system: just one stop to fit the chain.
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain.
- Special pattern chain design with double traction plates welded to increase grip and performance on snow.
- Anti-scratch nylon bumpers protecting alloy wheels (optional application).
- Innovative design and unique color-coded assembling points.
- Fitted on the original nut/bolt of the wheel.
- XG12-230 only, RRP $359.00
- Prices exclude test fitting & freight charges, please consult with the dealer for final price.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Before installing and using the snow chains, please read your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet provided by the manufacturer carefully: most manufacturers provide indications on whether and how to use snow chains.
Thule will not be responsible for any damage to property and/or people and/or animals caused by improper use of the snow chains, or for use that that does not comply with instructions in your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet.
While Thule has made every effort to ensure its snow chains are appropriate for use on vehicles as recommended, manufacturers may have a contrary view or change vehicle specifications without advising Thule. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to ensure that use of snow chains is appropriate and acceptable for their vehicle. Thule will not be liable for use of snow chains in ways not expressly permitted by Thule and the vehicle manufacturer.
|Vehicle application||SUVs, four-wheel drive vehicles, commercial vehicles and motorhomes|
|Inside clearance||12 mm|
|Internal flexible cable|
|Self-tensioning (1 stop for fitting)|
|Alloy rim protection|