You are here:
Thule XB16 225 to 265
The 16mm manual tensioning chain. RRP from $279.00
- Please click on this link to see what snow chain will fit your car
- Please click on this link to see our snow chain tyre size listing https://www.thule.com.au/thule-australia-snow-chains-catalogue.php
- 16 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance.
- Manual tensioning system: one stop to fit the chain and one to tighten it.
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain.
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, Ö-Norm 5119, TÜV.
- XB16-225, RRP $279.00
- XB16-230 to XB16-240, RRP $319.00
- XB16-245 to XB16-247, RRP $339.00
- XB16-250 to XB16-265, RRP $379.00
- Prices exclude test fitting & freight charges, please consult with the dealer for final price.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Before installing and using the snow chains, please read your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet provided by the manufacturer carefully: most manufacturers provide indications on whether and how to use snow chains.
Thule will not be responsible for any damage to property and/or people and/or animals caused by improper use of the snow chains, or for use that that does not comply with instructions in your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet.
While Thule has made every effort to ensure its snow chains are appropriate for use on vehicles as recommended, manufacturers may have a contrary view or change vehicle specifications without advising Thule. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to ensure that use of snow chains is appropriate and acceptable for their vehicle. Thule will not be liable for use of snow chains in ways not expressly permitted by Thule and the vehicle manufacturer.
|Vehicle application||SUVs, four-wheel drive vehicles, commercial vehicles and motorhomes|
|Inside clearance||16 mm|
|Internal flexible cable|