You are here:
Thule K-Summit XL K55 & K56
The only snow chain with an automatic removing system. RRP $689.00
Please note that all prices exclude freight and fitting charges.
- Please click on this link to see what snow chain will fit your car
Please click on this link to see our snow chain tyre size listing https://www.thule.com.au/thule-australia-snow-chains-catalogue.php
- Manual tensioning system: one stop to fit the chain and one to tighten it.
- Fitted on the original nut/bolt of the wheel.
- Innovative ratchet system which acts as force multiplier and permits effortless fitting.
- Welded bars provide better grip and performance on ice and snow.
- Tread chain with alternation of special injection-moulded plastic plates with hard metal studs and special alloyed steel chain.
- Foldable arms for easy storage in a smart bag.
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TÜV.
- Innovative design in line with the latest car models.
- Colour-coded parts for easy mounting.
- Prices exclude test fitting & freight charges, please consult with the dealer for final price.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Before installing and using the snow chains, please read your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet provided by the manufacturer carefully: most manufacturers provide indications on whether and how to use snow chains.
Thule will not be responsible for any damage to property and/or people and/or animals caused by improper use of the snow chains, or for use that that does not comply with instructions in your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet.
While Thule has made every effort to ensure its snow chains are appropriate for use on vehicles as recommended, manufacturers may have a contrary view or change vehicle specifications without advising Thule. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to ensure that use of snow chains is appropriate and acceptable for their vehicle. Thule will not be liable for use of snow chains in ways not expressly permitted by Thule and the vehicle manufacturer.
|Vehicle application||Crossover and small SUV|
|Vehicle empty weight (kg)||2000 kg|
|Inside clearance||0 mm|
|Fixing ratchet system|
|Alloy rim protection|