You are here:
Thule K-Summit K11 to K77
The smartest external chain for passenger cars. from RRP $679.00
- Please click on this link to see what snow chain will fit your car
- Foldable arms for easy storage in a smart bag.
- Tread chain with alternation of special injection-moulded plastic plates with hard metal studs and special alloyed steel chain.
- Innovative design in line with the latest car models.
- Suitable for every kind of passenger vehicle – 0 mm clearance behind the wheel.
- Fitted on the original nut/bolt of the wheel.
- Innovative ratchet system which acts as force multiplier and permits effortless fitting.
- Welded bars provide better grip and performance on ice and snow.
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TÜV.
- Colour-coded parts for easy mounting.
- K11 to K44 RRP $679.00
- K55 to K56 RRP $749.00
- K66 to K67 RRP $869.00
- Prices exclude test fitting & freight charges, please consult with the dealer for final price.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Before installing and using the snow chains, please read your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet provided by the manufacturer carefully: most manufacturers provide indications on whether and how to use snow chains.
Thule will not be responsible for any damage to property and/or people and/or animals caused by improper use of the snow chains, or for use that that does not comply with instructions in your vehicle’s use and maintenance booklet.
While Thule has made every effort to ensure its snow chains are appropriate for use on vehicles as recommended, manufacturers may have a contrary view or change vehicle specifications without advising Thule. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to ensure that use of snow chains is appropriate and acceptable for their vehicle. Thule will not be liable for use of snow chains in ways not expressly permitted by Thule and the vehicle manufacturer.
|Vehicle application||Passenger Vehicle|
|Vehicle empty weight (kg)||2000 kg|
|Inside clearance||0 mm|
|Fixing ratchet system|
|Quick external release|
|Alloy rim protection|