You are here:
Which rear mounted bike carrier fits my car?
Thule “Freeway”, “BackBac”, “ClipOn” and “Raceway G2”-
Please click on the below link in RED to see if a 968001, 973002, 910301, 910401, 910501, 910601, 991001 and 992001 will fit your car. It is advisable to always use a 976AU light board, RRP $145.00 when using a rear mounted bike rack (for a 910501 and 910601 the 976AU may not be needed though)
(once you have the link open, please click on the “bike carrier” icon)
This product is not universal, therefore Thule recommends that the dealer complete the initial optimisation and installation of this product. If your car isn’t listed, it means that a “Rear Mounted Bike Carrier” can’t be fitted to your car due to one or more of the below reasons.
- Hatch is too short.
- Hatch is too long.
- Plastic spoiler.
- Design of hatch makes it impossible to mount a carrier in a proper way.
- Too weak hatch.
- No space for hooks hatch/bumper.
- Lower part of hatch has a plastic protection.
- Chrome strip at the bottom of the hatch.
- Double opened hatch.
- Hooks not possible to mount because of glass window.
- Upper part of hatch is too curved.
- Lower part of hatch is too thick.
- Car still to be tested as it is a NEW model. Please contact Thule directly on 02 9887 2473.