You are here:
Thule 916AU EuroPower Towbar 2 Bike Carrier
The world's first bike carrier specifically made for heavy Electric bikes. RRP $919.00
Please note that all prices exclude freight and fitting charges.
- The 25 cm distance between the mounted bikes makes it easier to position the bikes without interference. A must for loading Electrical Bikes.
- Our most stable coupling, easy to mount by simply lowering the lever. No adjustment necessary.
- Foot-pedal-tilt for easy and convenient boot access while the carrier and bikes are mounted. A built-in stop prevents the bikes from touching the ground. The wide tilt-angle enables opening of even very large rear-doors without interfering with the carrier (e.g. VW T5).
- With unique, detachable bike frame holders that can easily be removed, then returned in position after the bikes are loaded. A feature that makes loading of bikes faster and much more convenient. With rubber surface for protecting the bike frames. Fits all bike frames up to 80mm.
- With quick-release wheel straps for quick and convenient loading and unloading of bikes, adjustable for different wheel sizes up to 2.5 inches, the wheels are securely fastened.
- Avoid heavy lifting. Simply roll the bike in place into the carrier by using the Loading ramp (915200, RRP $99.00).
- Folds flat for easy storage and handling.
- Load capacity 60 kg.
- Carrier lockable on towbar and last bike lockable to carrier with one key – compatible with “Thule-One-Key-System”. To lock first bike use (0.5 x LA 526, RRP $28.50)
- Product uses a 7-pin powerplug for the lightboard.
|Load Capacity Bikes||2|
|Fits frame dimensions (mm)||22-80|
|Locks bike to carrier|
|One Key System compatible|
|Fulfils City Crash Norm|
|Miscellaneous||The maximum weight per bike is 30 kg.|
|Width (cm)||63 cm|
|Length (cm)||118 cm|
|Load capacity (kg)||60 kg|
|Tiltable with bikes|
|Fits cars with exterior spare tyre||No|