Jenny has World Masters Championships medals in orienteering (silver in the sprint and bronze long distance in Women’s 40) and duathlon (bronze in 25-29 years).
Now in her 40s, she still occasionally competes at the elite level and won the National Elite Mountain Bike Orienteering Series in 2012. She has numerous Australian titles in orienteering (junior, elite and masters), triathlon, duathlon and mountain bike orienteering and National Series wins in Mountain Biking and Mountain Bike Orienteering.
Jenny has enjoyed travelling around the world to compete and has raced in Europe, America, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Noumea.
Together with her husband Damien, they can be regularly seen racing for Thule around the country, whether it be mountain biking, orienteering or adventure racing.
When Jenny is not racing or training she is busy with Damien coaching cycling and orienteering through their business “Bike and Fitness”.
Jenny chooses the products below to transport her equipment around the country:
- Thule SlideBars – the easiest way to load a bike to your roof.
- Thule ProRide 598 – the world’s best bike rack.
- Thule Dynamic Roofbox – great for extra storage and muddy items post-race.
- Thule EuroClassic G6 – great for carrying the whole family’s bikes.
- Thule 87L Rolling Duffle – when you really have a lot of luggage.
- Thule 38L Rolling Carry On – Classy and durable carry on.
- Thule 25L Laptop Backpack – the ultimate safety when travelling with your laptop.
- Thule Chasm Duffel – great for race gear, especially when it’s wet.
- Thule RoundTrip Transition Bike Travel Case – the ultimate way to transport your bike when flying.
- Thule Legend GoPro Advanced Case – stylish protection for your camera and accessories
- Thule K-Summit Snowchains – so easy to fit!
- Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Kayak Carriers – the best way to carry 2 surf skis and still have enough room for two bikes on your roof.