Having raced mountain bikes for over 25 years, his achievements include National Championship wins in mountain biking and off road triathlon and a National Series win in XC mountain biking. With his wife Jenny they have represented Australia in triathlon and duathlon and have raced in both Europe and America.
They can be regularly seen racing for Thule around the country, whether it be mountain biking, orienteering or adventure racing.
Damien loves his Thule equipment and is more than happy to answer your questions when it comes to product – he enjoys helping people choose the right Thule product for their needs, so ask him for advice!
Damien chooses these products to transport his equipment around the country:
- Thule SlideBars - the easiest way to load a bike to your roof.
- Thule ProRide 598 - the world’s best bike rack.
- Thule Dynamic Roofbox - great for extra storage and muddy items post-race.
- Thule EuroClassic G6 - great for carrying the whole families bikes.
- Thule 87L Rolling Duffle – when you really have a lot of luggage.
- Thule 38L Rolling Carry On – Classy and durable carry on.
- Thule 25L Laptop Backpack – the ultimate safety when travelling with your laptop.
- Thule Chasm Duffel – great for race gear, especially when it’s wet.
- Thule RoundTrip Transition Bike Travel case – the ultimate way to transport your bike when flying.
- Thule Legend GoPro Advanced Case – stylish protection for your camera and accessories.
- Thule K-Summit Snowchains – so easy to fit!
- Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Kayak Carriers – the best way to carry 2 surf ski’s and still have enough room for two bikes on your roof.